Plan and calculate transit
- Different rates
For the same class and type of transit, the tariffs applied on the Italian and French sides (IVA/TVA included) are different because of the different rates of taxation applied in the respective countries: the taxable tariff (identical on both sides) is subject to 22% VAT on the Italian side and 20% VAT on the French side.
- Toll conditions, validity and accepted methods of payment
- Return tickets for classes 1, 2 and 5 expire at midnight on the seventh day following issue (ex. one-way on Monday at any time, return by 11:59 p.m. on the following Monday).
- Return tickets for classes 3 and 4 expire at midnight on the fifteenth day following issue ex.: one-way on Monday at any time, return by 11:59 p.m. on the third Tuesday following the Monday of purchase).
- Subscriptions entitle you to 10 or 20 journeys for a period of 24 months in addition to the month of purchase (ex. purchase in January 2019 on any day, expiration at 23.59 p.m. on 31st January 2021).
- The 1 month “forfait” (named individual subscription) entitles you to 50 journeys for a period of 30 consecutive days in addition to the day of the purchase or of the emission.