Account verification Call for Bids
French tunnel entrance apron
Italian tunnel entrance apron
Plan and calculate transit
- Cost of the transit
The cost is calculated based on the rates in effect at the time of drawing up this plan, and does not take into consideration any changes in rates that may periodically occur (usually at the beginning of the year).
- Different rates
For the same class and type of transit, the tariffs applied on the Italian and French sides (IVA/TVA included) are different because of the different rates of taxation applied in the respective countries: the taxable tariff (identical on both sides) is subject to 22% VAT on the Italian side and 20% VAT on the French side.
- Toll conditions, validity and accepted methods of payment
- Return tickets for classes 1, 2 and 5 expire at midnight on the seventh day following issue (ex. one-way on Monday at any time, return by 11:59 p.m. on the following Monday).
- Return tickets for classes 3 and 4 expire at midnight on the fifteenth day following issue ex.: one-way on Monday at any time, return by 11:59 p.m. on the third Tuesday following the Monday of purchase).
- Subscriptions entitle you to 10 or 20 journeys for a period of 24 months in addition to the month of purchase (ex. purchase in January 2019 on any day, expiration at 23.59 p.m. on 31st January 2021).
- The 1 month “forfait” (named individual subscription) entitles you to 50 journeys for a period of 30 consecutive days in addition to the day of the purchase or of the emission.